We are pleased that you have made the decision to study at ECSL. Follow the easy registration steps to complete the Registration process. We look forward to welcoming you to ECSL soon!
- Please check Citizenship & Immigration Canada for information relating to travel documents required for entry to Canada. Students studying for fewer than six months generally require a Visitor visa. Students studying for more than six months generally require a Study permit.
- Read and agree to our Terms and Conditions before completing the next step.
- Complete our Registration Form.
- Once ECSL receives your application, we will contact you to organise payment of the application fee.
- Once your application fee is paid, we will send you a Letter of Acceptance and an invoice.
- You can pay your fees by Visa, Master Card, Amex, Wire Transfer or cheque.
- If you have applied for a host family, ECSL will send a Host Family Profile of your new family when you confirm flight arrival information.