Become an Agent
ECSL looks for reputable and experienced agents from around the world. Here are some of the reasons to work with ECSL:
- a competitive commission rate
- timely, accurate replies to your enquiries
- high quality promotional materials to help you recommend ECSL to your clients
- regular ECSL updates in our newsletter
- small class sizes of usually between 8 and 12 students
- a well-established University College Pathway program with a bridging level that allows students to enter one of our partner universities and colleges without a TOEFL or IELTS score
- exceptional English programs like English for Communication (EC), International Business English (IBE), University College Pathway (UCP), IELTS Preparation (IP), Masters Preparation (MP) and Teaching English to Young Learners (TEYL)
- an action packed social program
If you would like to work with ECSL, please fill out the form below and our Marketing Team will be in touch.
NOTE: All new Agents must pass a reference check and sign our Agency Agreement.