Your IELTS test result (known as an IELTS Test Report Form) is valid for 2 years from the date of your test. Additional IELTS Test Report Forms can only be requested from the centre. You will receive only one (1) official copy of your results for your personal records. The test centre is not permitted to issue a replacement copy in the event of loss or damage, so please keep your personal copy in a safe place.
Receiving Your IELTS Test Report Form
- Test results are available to candidates 13 calendar days after the exam.
- Official Test Report Forms must be sent by mail, or picked up in person at the Test Centre (1256 Barrington Street) on the 13th day ONLY between 10:00am and 1:30pm.
- If you choose to pick up your results, you must bring the original ID that you used on the test day (passport or Canadian PR card) – no substitutions will be accepted, and no one may pick up your results on your behalf.
- Any results not picked up by 1:30pm on the pickup day will be posted to the candidate’s home address by Canada post regular mail. Delivery by courier is available at an extra cost.
- Candidates cannot receive their official results by phone or by email.
- Candidates cannot pick up their results after the 13th day.
Previewing Your IELTS Results Online
Unofficial results may be previewed online at https://results.ieltsessentials.com/ and are typically available on the 13th day after your test. To view your results, you must enter all of your information exactly as it appeared on your test day, including your middle name(s) if applicable. Please note that these results are NOT to be used for official purposes, and that all Institutions and Agencies require original Test Report Forms.